Here you will get the ICC T20 Rankings of (Team, Batsmen, Bowler and All-rounder)
ICC T20 Ranking Team
ICC T20 Ranking Batsman
|7.||W. Indies||Evin Lewis||702|
ICC T20 Ranking Bowler
|2.||Bangladesh||Mujeeb ur Rahman||742|
|6.||S. Africa||Andile Phehhlukwayo||665|
ICC T20 Ranking All-Rounder
ICC T20 Points table Calculations:-
T20 cricket is also an international cricket format which is run by the ICC like One Day and Test cricket. And in this too, like the Test and One Day cricket, the ranking table is prepared by calculating the rankings of the players and the team. In which there is also a separate ranking table for all the fields of the game like the batsman, bowler, and all-rounder and team.
These rating and points tables are updated immediately after the matches and series played between the two teams, points are given to the teams based on their ratings.
If there is a difference of 40 or more ratings between two teams:-
- Then the strong team gets a rating of 10 on winning and the weaker team 10 rating points get deducted.
- In the same situation, if a match is drawn between the two teams, then 40 rating points of the strong team are reduced and the weak team gets the same 40 rating points.
- In the same situation, if the weak team wins the match and the strong team loses the match, then the weak team is given 90 rating points, and the strong team gets 90 points deducted.
If the difference between the two teams is less than 40 rating point:-
- Then 50 rating points are given to the winning team and 50 rating points decrease for the losing team.
- If there is a match draw between the two teams in the same situation, then there is no change in the points of both the teams.